View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2021, 18:53 (Ref:4079040)   #2870
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I have an image here of Gerry Mo and his Miata. All I know is it is at Charade and it looks like Gerard's dog is barking orders of what hose to fit where..... I will leave Gerard to explain in more detail
Thanks a lot, Chris for uploading this cherished one. Wanda is the Boss, she's probably chosing the best set up or checking the brakes bleeding…

Still learning a lot, how to drive with so little power and cope with a demanding ECU! Each time an info is sent you can run way too rich and see the timing advance downgraded… Its the fith season for most, but not much help can be found. If everything goes well, next weekend will be the final at Ledenon track near Nimes. I already have a lot of things to improve during winter time and the engine builder says it will go better after the running in period.Fingers crossed.