View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2021, 08:23 (Ref:4044443)   #2451
911thillclimber
Veteran

911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid911thillclimber should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank you, seems my mojo is slowly rising!

Fingers are crossed we have a place at the Prescott 24/25 first round of the Midland Hillclimb Championship, it will be so good to get the car on a hill.

will be an awkward meeting due to restrictions, but we are all so used to ' 2 meters and a Mask' nowadays, rest will be normal.
As most hillclimbers are over 50, or in my case WELL over 50, we will be the most protected group in the area!
My 2nd jab is the day after the event.

Started the Lola yesterday to check on the LiPo battery fitted that gave us a bit of reluctance on the rollers, everything fine.
After holding the carbs open a touch to get things warming it settled to a very stable and super smooth tick over with electric throttle response and really even exhaust flow free of the occasional 'pulse' that had started to creep into the engine which started off this mini adventure.

Really sounds nice and sorted, must have a 1,000,000 bhp more than before, esp with the new stickers on the nose.....

Yep, boy racer to the bone marrow.

Last edited by 911thillclimber; 3 Apr 2021 at 08:34.