View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2021, 23:57 (Ref:4036524)   #1099
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I've just had an email from Premier Inn about my booking in Yeovil over Easter - they will report me to the rozzers if they think I'm not staying for work purposes. I will be working of course, if the race meeting actually goes ahead.....

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Yep, I've just had the same email concerning my booking for Oulton on 9 April. In all honesty I couldn't claim to be working, and whilst I'm a little sceptical about their threat to report me to the Police, I'm not sure I'm about to risk a £200 fine to prove the point - especially as I can attend Oulton without staying overnight - just means an early start

For Paul - the wording is "If your stay doesn’t meet the criteria, we are not legally able to accommodate you and you’ll either need to amend your booking before 1pm on the day of arrival to a date after the restrictions have been lifted or cancel your stay and receive a full refund. We do however reserve the right to contact the police and/or local authority where we believe a stay is not permitted by law."