View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2018, 13:55 (Ref:3863984)   #64
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if you look at a particular video, you can see there’s nobody in the area of the car when it lands. i think that was a false rumour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've seen footage on FB of the accident from the grandstand on the outside and the car approaches and flies through the air at astonishing speed......
she went into the back of daruvala, which, if autosport’s reports of “losing” a wheel are correct, would have taken out the brakes. you don’t really see any tyre smoke in the videos, do you?

predictably lots of noise from keyboard warriors demanding macau be axed, but aside from some crap marshalling for not dealing with the caution lights that daruvala reacted to it wouldn’t necessarily have been a different story at many other street circuits?

i maintain my criticism of the commentator on the global feed. disrespectful during the red flag and constantly poor james allen-style conversation.

congratulations to dan ticktum for winning - he proved he could do it thoroughly and on merit this time. knew what he had to do and delivered it. exactly the kind of stuff dr marko likes. and he seems to have learnt from the stupidity that got him banned as well, which he absolutely needs to be credited for.