Thread: British GT 2020
View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2020, 18:45 (Ref:4015515)   #268
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
Lovely cars, good coverage but hardly any drivers I have heard of. The whole business of equalising the cars and drivers performance is odd, I want the fastest driver and fastest car to win.
Did JB give up trying in his second stint? I expected him to come steaming through.
Just because he's a former F1 driver doesn't mean he's going to be quicker than anyone else in similar machinery. I know most of the names because I watch the championship. But what difference does it make whether you know the names or not? You say that as if it's not so good as there are few 'star drivers' in it. As to BOP, would you rather have someone winning by 2-3 minutes? We are conditioned that we should automatically dislike BOP, but when it's done right, it produces excellent racing. And it's the racing and dicing out there on track that does it for me. Not watching the winner cruise home miles in front of everyone else.

I thoroughly enjoyed it (as well as the longer format).