View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2020, 21:57 (Ref:4022458)   #19
krzysiek_aleks
Rookie

krzysiek_aleks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The story between Mirko Bortolotti and Audi finally lasted only one year. Last winter, the Italian left Lamborghini to join the ranks of Audi. The Audi R8 LMS/Audi Sport Team WRT that he drove with Frédéric Vervsich and Charles Weerts took second place in the 9 Hours of Kyalami during the final of the Intercontinental GT Challenge Powered by Pirelli.
"On a personal level, I am quite happy with this second place", said Mirko Bortolotti. "It was my last race with Audi Sport because I will race for another brand next year. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone at Audi Sport and WRT for a great year together. I will not continue with them but I will continue to have a lot of respect for everyone. We shared a very good year and I will keep very good memories of this season, even if it was very difficult for other reasons. »

Mirko Bortolotti's new employer has not been confirmed but the 2017 Blancpain GT Series champion Blancpain could be back with Lamborghini Squadra Corse even though no official announcement has been made.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
well, that's a surprise