View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:42 (Ref:4185830)   #15
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
The Feuillette is just perfect for breakfasting. Easy to get to and you only have to fall over twice (well, almost!) to get into the circuit from there.

I just can't get over the crippling discomfort of the seats in T23. It's a great location, that's for sure, but those seats....! It's strange as I first sat in it way way back in 1992 when it was the 'Maison Blanche' grandstand and I thought the seats were more spaced and had backs but having looked back to a couple of photos I took at the time, it seems they were/did not.

I daresay we'll see you next year, presumably with Ramona this time?
Boulangerie Feuillette also do a good lunch deal, including drink and a cake/pastry. Not sure I've enjoyed all of their sandwiches, some of their fillings are a little left field for my taste, but the more mainstream ones are quite delicious.

I literally didn't move from my seat in T23 for the first six hours of the race this year, apart from standing up to stretch my legs a few times. But, I do get why you, and many others, find it cramped and uncomfortable. That was my own take on it until we sat there a few years ago, since when I've been itching to make it my 'home', rather than T17.

I'll be solo next year (due to a clash of dates) until the Thursday (same day Allon arrives).