View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 06:32 (Ref:3932609)   #33
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Everything that I was about to post has been written here!

So nice to know I'm with like minded people.

It's such a shame about AS and MN, but I contributed to their demise because I haven't bought them for years. I was always disappointed there was no online MN of any importance, maybe the name would have been saved had it had one.

The problem is there's so much info these days and no more time to consume it. Even typing this has to be at the expense of reading something else e g. Autosport.

Motor Sport magazine has found a great niche IMO combining in-depth F1 technicals with a love of sports cars, Le Mans and a great affection for the cars, personalities and happenings of the past. The articles are well written and have passion. It is the only magazine I read from cover to cover, and there is only one place in the whole house I have the peace and quiet to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk