View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 08:33 (Ref:3932633)   #37
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
I feel sorry for the longtime freelance photographers and journalists who are now going to struggle to make a living if their Autosport/MN contracts are terminated.

These are the guys and girls who brought you the weekly club news. They are not f1 photographers who are on nice retainers from big teams but the humble people stood in tabards at some cold, wet club meeting trying to make an interesting photo from a 5 car race.

You have seen their names tagged in photos “Walker, Jones, Bourne etc” but these are the kind of people most affected by the demise.
But won't they still have a place on the t'interweb?

That said as far as historics/hillclimbs and rallies are concerned Retro-Speed magazine may find its readership increase.