View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2016, 15:19 (Ref:3689957)   #723
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
in essence this confirms Neal and Shedden returning
Possibly, but it really only confirms that Neal and Shedden will be involved with Team Dynamics' BTCC entry, not necessarily as drivers.
Perhaps one of them may may be taking a coaching role?
(However I expect that the TD entry will be Neal, Shedden and Simpson)

From 10 Feb 16 - Simpson: 'Matt [Neal] and Gordon [Shedden] have also been extremely helpful; I really appreciate that – to receive advice from drivers of their calibre is something pretty special.'