View Single Post
Old 16 May 2019, 07:51 (Ref:3904084)   #23
btccbloke
Veteran

Wales
btccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbtccbloke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3marinadrive View Post
So I admit to being a bit biased as I am friends with the folks involved with the team....I have an argument to say that Trade Price Cars with AmD...and especially Jake Hill..are A) The biggest surprise in terms of overall results B) Have shown that the much-maligned Audi is actually a pretty decent car now it has the right combination of engineering, management and drivers C) Shows if you are focussing your efforts and using your (relatively small) budget wisely you can get amongst the competitive pack. Jake's drive in race two from P29 to P9 and then to stay in the top six on the option tyre in race three said that once they have a solid qualifying they will be in the competitive mix....Discuss my friends!
To be fair I have never been a fan of his either as a driver or a person, but Jake has surprised me, I didnt think they would get much out of the Audi as lets face it nobody has before, I honestly cant see the results carrying on at this level throughout the season tho.
The next batch of circuits shouldnt really suit the Audi but lets see.