View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 13:01 (Ref:4126829)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How to watch Motorsport around the world

Looked for a previous thread on the subject, and could only find a 2017 specific.

This thread exists to provide Ten-Tenths members around the world an overview of how they can watch certain series that are outside of their in-country normal broadcast arrangements.

For example - in the UK, BTCC coverage is provided on ITV and ITV online services. Outside of the UK, the story is different.

The details will only remain current with feedback from viewers in different regions. I will attempt to keep the summary updated as and when updates are provided. Please feel free to contribute to the thread with your local experiences.

(It is assumed that if your country/region is not included in the coverage details, then you might need to establish an online presence in another country )

SeriesCountry/RegionBroadcast coverageOnline coverageLast checked / verifiedNotes
BTCCUK onlyITV/ITV4ITV HubSep 22Geo-blocked outside of UK, ITV account required
BTCCUSA only MotorTrend MotorTrend VOD??? 
Creventic 24h seriesGlobal???YouTube??? 
European Clio Cup Global???YouTube??? 
European Le Mans SeriesGlobal???YouTube??? 
GT World Challenge EuropeGlobal???YouTube??? 
IMSA Series’Global ???IMSA Website???Registration required?
IndycarGlobal ???Indycar Website???Registration required
International GT OpenGlobal???YouTube??? 
Nürburgring Endurance SeriesGlobal???YouTube??? 
Nürburgring 24 HoursGlobal???YouTube???