View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2014, 18:20 (Ref:3470032)   #68
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer.com
"Pirelli World Challenge seems to have a great amount of momentum, and there are some great parts to the series, but for now it doesn't interest me," said Potter. "The majority of races run as a support series to IndyCar, where you're an afterthought, or as a standalone race with no heritage that few fans attend. A lot of the vitriol you see on the internet towards TUDOR seems to benefit PWC, but I've yet to see any merit when it comes to argument based on pure spectacle and quality of 'the show.' Yellows seem to be proportionally just as long if not longer; there's proportionally far fewer pro drivers, and despite all of the criticisms of TUDOR drivers... none of them hit a pace car this year, which PWC can't say. The poor television package that World Challenge holds works to their benefit, because very few people actually get to watch the reality of this. --
I didn't really pay attention to the series this year either, anyone have video link for that particular incident? It's not this or this bad is it?