View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 06:44 (Ref:3768728)   #5913
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoB Special Stage View Post
You must give most series low marks.
No, I just think everything is relative. For example, TCR is a great set of series. But if Lotterer left WEC and went to TCR, I'd consider that a step down, and in comparison, 'lackluster'.

Sorry, I've tried FE. I just don't find it fun. It has an odd tone where it pretends it's incredible and then everyone drives like a BTCC driver on an overdose. Hoping Electric GT will be better.

If Toyota isn't an option for Lotterer then I'd be looking to see if any P1 teams, or IMSA teams (Mazda Team Joest...) are interested.