Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2019, 19:33 (Ref:3889215)   #54
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenull View Post
The older you grow, truer it gets.

What's your plan to tackle big boy Sebring this year btw? RV with family and friends or what...
And another big question: are there beer vendors inside? Or should we get everything from the city and carry it with us. The beer question is the one keeping me awake hahaha.
Sebring was selling beer the last two years or so. I think you could buy it by the case even. I'm a bit snobby, so I don't drink domestic, but I think I heard they had all the big names and that the mark-up wasn't too bad. I'd be surprised if they weren't still doing it. Besides buying beer, there are also the big bars in the tents. Head out to Green Park and Dan and Sheila's tent, they serve alcohol and it's all sold on a "donation" basis.