View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2020, 05:52 (Ref:3966873)   #23
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Ha, voilĂ* qui me fait grand plaisir! No worry its an invitation meaning if you're on the circuit just join.
Not realistic to think about bringing the Capri and the Mazda. Had a look to lap times, a 130 hp MX on road Avons at 45€ each is as fast as a good french MG B on race tires.
Wont be hard to have 145 hp just adjusting the intake. If you have any suggestion, please do!
Suspensions, brakes, lsd, gearbox are really good, only the engine is a pain.
Designed for a motorcycle and restricted, I'd say few power and almost no torque. In principle very reliable at this stage of tune.

Depending on the situation at this moment - probably they will need entries - we could have the choice either two short races or one one hour.

Have to do something with the seat, 1,91 m for me…

There will be a tomorrow. Historic racing will survive. Soyons fous, faisons des projets d'avenir!