Thread: MSVR GT Cup
View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2021, 16:38 (Ref:4075172)   #93
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwellrocker View Post
You weren't at the Old Hairpin were you Greem, where Grahame Tilley went off? Were struggling to get a door mirror bracket and guess it's way too late to retrieve the old one? It was that hectic after the accident that I didn't think to contact race control to see if any damaged bits from the car had been 'handed in'.
I was, that was my incident. All the identifiable bits we could find either went in the car or on the recovery truck - given how hard Grahame hit the tyre wall, the mirror bracket could well be in orbit (or shattered into several small pieces). Sorry.

I hope Grahame isn't too battered. Please pass on my regards - I was the marshal asking him whether his incident had assistance from the car behind, which he was very open & candid about - there was no assistance.