View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2021, 23:28 (Ref:4063321)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i don’t entirely understand how belgium can offer the covid safe ticket to visitors from the uk when belgium itself doesn’t recognise the uk vaccination certificate for entry. so you can go to the event but only if you’ve fulfilled the entry requirements to belgium. they must know something about the change in status from red that we don’t.

are they sending you an essential travel certificate? (this is me just being curious of the mechanics of how its working now)

the hungary thing is really handy! it’s such a cool place, i’m massively envious.