Old 20 Oct 2005, 22:51 (Ref:1439247)   #1
pootles
Rookie

United Kingdom
Berkshire
pootles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Track Days website

Hello Gang

Has anyone used trackdays.co.uk in the past?

I have just gone through some right mucking follocks to get a track day booked with them and wondered if this is the norm or am I just privelidged to have suffered a one off.

They are a broker for track days and I booked with them to go to Bedford Autodrome on the 26th of November (as per their web site)

They booked me with easytrack! I checked the easytrack web site just to have a look at the list of attendees!

There was no date for the 26th November so I queeried this with track days.
They confirmed that it was a typo on their part and offered to move me to the correct date of the 24th November!

No problem. A few minor adjustments and financial losses but nothing major!

They then contacted me a few days later and told me that the track day had been cancelled by easytrack! Lies!!!!!!!!!!! Easytrack told me that they never had a trackday planned for either the 26th or 24th at Bedford

I contacted easytrack who told me that there never had been a date for either the 26th or the 24th November!

Are you seeing a pattern here!?

Trackdays appologised and offered to move me to the Goodwoood track day on the 24th of November at no extra charge, nice touch

Two days later the Goodwood date disapeared from the web site.

I called to queerie this and was told that it had also been cancelled!

I am now booked on the Brands hatch day on the 24th of November god knows who with. I have in my sweaty little palm 2 free tickets to MPH05 for my trouble.

The problem is that I have now pulled out all my hair and don't know if I want to be seen in public anymore............

Be warned they seem to have lost the plot TTFN

Last edited by paul-collins; 7 Nov 2005 at 17:13.