View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2019, 20:42 (Ref:3923319)   #30
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Maybe I overreacted in the immediate aftermath but for me I don’t enjoy these oval races as much as I used to. They terrify me and I’m always coming into them hoping no one gets hurt rather than looking forward to some great racing, that’s all on me though.

Anyone know what the black stuff they put in the corners is called? Commentators said it was put down for the NASCAR race but I’m curious as to what it is.
No, I feel the same way, particularly about Texas.

It's PJ1 Trackbite, but most still call it by it's former name, VHT. It's track prep for drag racing that Nascar started playing around with a few years ago.