View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2019, 21:20 (Ref:3923554)   #47
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They said on the radio that the fence was repaired properly but I never saw a picture of that. If I were the facility manager, after the lessons learned and embarrassment from last year, I would have had at least four 10x100ft rolls of chain link, cordless drills/rebar tying tools, and an ITC front loader ready to go. "It will never happen two years in a row." Don't be this guy because it always happens two years in a row.

Regarding the Rossi/RHR/Sato crash, after seeing most of the relays, I am unable to point the finger at any of them. I also can't blame Sato for going high either. I mean, the green flag is out and give him 6" more room and everyone is talking about a great pass instead.