View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2019, 00:52 (Ref:3923570)   #50
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
This is the bigger take away. In the last 2 consecutive races and 3 of the last 5, IndyCar has made "the news" (not good for a sport to be actual NEWS news). This year being more of a blip, than the other 2 incidents. Driving standards and track safety aside, this isn't good for the sport. However, there was a previous post where it was made out that IndyCar was promoting the danger of it. I can't speak to that because I don't watch much TV or pay attention anymore.

Regardless, I'd be fine with either decision the series made but it won't be made anytime soon. That said, I'm getting the feeling that Pocono needs to change quick or it may go dormant. Or worse.
Pocono has only one NASCAR Cup race next year, so it would seem something is amiss.