View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2021, 01:34 (Ref:4067996)   #2012
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
For this session the WEC timing (both app and site, even in "expert mode") didn't have a best lap column. Only the last lap. WTF?

Also I find it annoying that the on-screen graphics use intervals instead of gaps. I found myself having to do a lot of math to figure out someone's gap from the leader. Especially unhelpful when it's the interval behind a car of a lower class which happens to be ahead.
Has it been this way all season?
Not sure what is going on for you but I have had a best lap column the entire time on both the wec app on my phone and their website timing.