View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 11:47 (Ref:3952902)   #79
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
After several email reminders to renew online, but not managing to get the system to offer me anything other than a stage licence, I finally got around to ringing MUK today - after the usual "we're sorry for the delay, we're busy" type announcements, spoke to a pleasant young man who diagnosed that I'd somehow got 3 log-ins (probably one marshal, one race licence, and one either as a Club official or a long dormant rallying one)......so he tidied that up and I was able to get in and submit my application - no changes on the medical declaration from last year or anything else......

And it was unsuccessful because I ticked a couple of "yes" boxes - I have medication for high blood pressure (in control ) and I wear glasses.....so I've got to do a postal application......Yippee.................

Why do they wait until you've completed the application and entered your card details before deciding that as you've ticked some other boxes you can't apply online? <grump>