Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 16:38 (Ref:3909401)   #202
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Supposedly the actual production version of that was the Aztek. Sounds like a LOT of committee bs went in to that change to become one of the vehicles often recognized as one of the 10 worst ever.
now that you say this you can almost see a linage between the Stinger and Aztec in shape/lines.

certainly its fun to make fun of the Aztec but if it came out today would it be considered as bad?

was in a Range Rover Sport the other day and it had a drinks cooler built into the center console. it was a hot day so thought it was a great feature.

next car has to have a cooler!