View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2021, 17:02 (Ref:4031518)   #1875
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
How do you reach that conclusion? Not arguing, just looking for the logic underlying it.
I can see some logic - although I would have said possibly, as opposed to probably.

The logic (I think) is that in the 1999 British Formula Three Championship - Hynes finished comfortably ahead of Button. So arguably, Hynes may have performed better than Button in 2000 - but whether he could have gone on to have the success of Button is debatable.