View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2011, 08:21 (Ref:2866295)   #25
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by USRallycross
The risk of trashing your car on the jump is less than colliding with a tree on a stage rally and that is where all of our privateers are coming from right now.
Thats a fair point. I wondered what the privateers thought about it, as it seems that any mistake on the jump are always very costly! As you say though, no more expensive than hitting a tree.

I read elsewhere on the internet that Mancin had no boost when he went for the jump, is that true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Lowe View Post
Enjoyed it as it was different.
Good commentary from Emille and fair play to Mark Williams for doing the knowledge on the European drivers and cars as it brings interest to the Americans who are following this for the first time
I managed to pick up a recording of the live stream of day 2 yesterday and the commentary seems a lot better than the first round.

Only watched a couple of races last night, but the circuit layout is (in my opinion) far more interesting then the first round, plus the off road sections are "proper" this time as well.