Thread: IMSA Race 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona
View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2019, 00:02 (Ref:3880535)   #1335
carbsmith
Veteran

carbsmith is going for a new lap record!carbsmith is going for a new lap record!carbsmith is going for a new lap record!carbsmith is going for a new lap record!carbsmith is going for a new lap record!carbsmith is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
When was the last red flag? 2004?
2014 for the Gidley crash, last weather stoppage was 2007. My brain doesn't really differentiate actual red flags from 3 hour safety car periods though. '11 and '13 had massively long fog FCYs and '16 had tons for rain, at least, so that's at least 4 years with large weather interruptions in the last 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I'd challenge you to come here and find anything functioning as usual on Super Bowl Sunday. Hell they don't want us working for the city Thursday or Friday even, it is that big a deal and yes, the overlap is MUCH larger than you want to admit. Most years they exclude the NFL games from the ratings for TV, otherwise the top 50 plus events are NFL games and no one looks good. You can debate all you'd like it's not an event, but sorry it is and the facts show you're either delusional, argumentative or just flat obnoxious but either way you'd find the egg coating your face.
Sorry do you need me to find a better smiley for you to not take that so seriously? I hadn't realized the date moved when the Super Bowl did, although I think it's worth considering whether they should have moved it a week later instead. Yeah yeah that ostensibly means delaying the start of the NASCAR season but they have awful early season weather with their current schedule anyways.