View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2021, 09:16 (Ref:4028634)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddha View Post
I would just say that yes the FIA is investigating.

The fact is that this has and will have an impact on the sport and the fault is to put on the Brexit. EU and all major countries such as Switzerland and even all the way to Turkey have built and have had agreements for circulations of goods for years, it did not happen overnight. So clarification and answer cannot either be expected overnight either as it's not as straightforward as one may think.

Commercial, non-commercial, registered, non-registered, there are various aspects linked to customs but not only. The other aspect is that glimpse and bits of information spread over huge number of posts will not answer the questions. Wait and information will be clarified.
Thanks again Louis, I suspect you will receive encouragement from many sources including Redwater and Peter Auto, Masters and possibly MRL to name a few.

It does appear that the MSUK arrangement has followed a business rather than an "amateur" approach which is strange since I suspect their biggest audience would be us amateurs.