View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2007, 00:50 (Ref:1933606)   #20
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAC
I agree we should not call FPR the bad guys here without all the facts.

We should not call TKR the bad guys here without all the facts also.
This is probably the best post to date on the subject, and a mantra against which all future posts should be judged.

Clearly there is a difference of view between TKR, FPR and indeed Paul Radisich. The truth is murkily buried in a deluge of press releases (Paul excluded who has retained a dignifiied, if misterious, silence). Whilst all parties are presenting the facts as they understand them, I suspect even they are only aware of part of the story. The whole thing is a sad, sorry mess and will reveal itself in time but until then, I think everyone would be better avoiding washing their dirty linen in public.

A great pity, really, and sad that it is largely attributed to a serious incident which wasn't really the fault of either team or driver,