View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2018, 17:23 (Ref:3856308)   #8612
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerPixel View Post
I've done aa total U-turn on this and I'm now of the opinion that it was a totally pointless exercise. If they'd gone around obliterating track records everywhere I'd probably feel differently. As it stands all they've demonstrated is that the 919 is quicker with bigger wings, fancy tires and fuel and some knobs turned up to 11.

I'd be interested to see how close you could get to the Nord record in a WEC spec car.
I've kept out of this since giving my opinion when it all started. Suffice to say, I completely agree.