View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2020, 21:11 (Ref:4008748)   #142
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Exactly! Pretty much outsourced and with a pure marketing spin on the relationship between racing and manufacturing. Indycar is making it work.

Unrelated. This showed up in my newsfeed. Someone who is deep, deep in denial. It's pretty much a "You can't leave me, I am leaving you!" statement I really dislike the term "butthurt", but that column has butthurt written all over it.

https://www.grandprix247.com/2020/10...good-riddance/

Richard
Thanks for that and definitely worth reading, though rather scathing of Honda. I liked this line: "With the double-diffuser, even a Honda lawn-mower engine would have done the job."