View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2019, 14:00 (Ref:3916851)   #1767
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
If anyone is deserving of Kudos, I would have thought it is Andreas Seidl. Since he was appointed team principle, McLaren have transformed.
Not knocking your comment or the contribution of various members on the team. But it is funny that when things are bad, everyone shoots arrows into whoever is at the top. Then if there is success, it is the underlings who made it happen.

I am a strong believer in... Everyone factors in somehow. But bad management at the top is hard to overcome via good talent deeper in the ranks.

Richard