View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2009, 15:40 (Ref:2422832)   #10
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
This is excellent info, many thanks, & I suspect that Schedule S is a more likely history of the car rather than it being downgraded from an ST. I would have expected Bailey and Hoy to have used their Tom's built cars in any World Cup races anyway. This one is definately a DCRS car but does have Toyota Team Castrol liveried panels amongst the spares so maybe its one of the cars featured in the gallery. If you have any more info about "Schedule S", I'd be very grateful, Thanks again, Andy
As you said that seems like a more probable origin than an ST car used at the '94 World Cup being downgraded to a Production car for the NSCC.

Apart from the TOM'S cars run in Securicor Omega (1993) and Castol (1994) colours, the other UK-based ST Carinas were the Park Lane pair from 1993- I've got a vague feeling one, if not both of these may have ended up in Australia or NZ?
http://www.stillphotography.co.uk/ga..._pembrey_w.jpg