View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2016, 15:08 (Ref:3631878)   #3
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
another mega intro BR!

i think we have seen LH claw back from a slightly larger early season deficit (2 seasons ago?) so im looking forward to see if NR can keep the pressure on and grow the gap to his team mate. rather has he learned enough over the past few seasons in order to best his team mate?

hope that Alonso is back although i feel that the story for the remainder of the season will be whether the Spaniard is still on it or not. an unfortunate narrative but such is the nature of the beast as athletes age.

mixed feelings about Haas's success. while i am excited to see a new team and a new business model succeed in F1, with each point they score i feel that is another nail in the coffin for Sauber...although i am still hopeful that this forces Sauber to look at this new approach and decide its time to change how they approach F1 as well.

should be another good race!