View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 13:34 (Ref:3858624)   #100
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
Seems like some other drivers also agree with Vettel
[...]
Apparently, inside the paddock, other drivers are not happy that Vettel got this penalty. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
[...] 2 said the penalty was harsh. 1 said the rule is 50/50. [...] Yet we have one person trying to make it sound as if the majority of the "other drivers" have said the penalty for Vettel was harsh??? [...]
Where has someone tried to make it sound like a majority?
How many drivers does it take before it can be accepted as some other drivers in the paddock?

Just curious as to how much confidence we can have over reports from 'inside the paddock'? Would you be so kind as to confirm if any of the following 'paddock talk' is a majority?

Quote:
Some noise in and around the paddock on a full time drive for Kubica next year.
Quote:
A lot of rumours in the Spa paddock about announcements to come in the very near future.
Quote:
There are a couple of stories in the paddock on why Ferrari are covering the FOM camera.
Quote:
Lots of chatter in the paddock that the FiA did not/have not investigated it thoroughly.
Quote:
prolonging the cheating rumours in the paddock further into the season??
Quote:
Interesting rumour in the Mexico paddock regarding Ricciardo.
Quote:
There's a WILD story going around in the Japanese paddock.
And finally this one, which your own supporting article revealed that 2 drivers were named as raising complaints with the chicane???
Quote:
A boring race with hardly any (if any) overtaking I think. Most of the paddock saying the same. The drivers have requested the chicane be removed.