View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2017, 07:56 (Ref:3780151)   #3
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!
Team Studie BOB Suzuki seems to think there is a cause of the Team's slump in the tire.
They might switch the tire brand next season.
https://lineblog.me/studiebob/archives/9307586.html

Title: Fracture
2017 Super GT season has ended.
I would like to express my gratitude to you from the bottom of my heart for your support.
It is 10 seasons since we had participated in Super GT.
And it is seventh season this year since we became an entrant team.
We ranked 13th as team ranking higher than 1 position than last year.
13th in 30 teams.
We cleared the minimum goal as A seeded keeping, but we are not the team we made for such a purpose.
We left away from team GSR since 2014.
When I started up this team with BMW Japan, I gathered drivers, engineers, mechanics, tire manufacturers and other staff to create a team involved in the championship constantly.
However, for the past two years we were forced to fight hard and painful race.
Speaking for this year, we were even impossible to climb the podium.
Even if we challenge next year with the same structure, I don't know whether there is a bright future there.
I can't honestly imagine what I am doing to improve results unless the certain causes change. (He seems to say the tire problem.)
However, countermeasures against the cause of the main cause can not be seen.
Of course, there are problems on the machine side as well as for us dealing with it.
However, in the current Super GT, we can not expect good results unless this problem (=tire) can not be cleared.
The final race yesterday was exactly the race that it was exposed.
In a sense, it was a race that symbolized this season.
After Thailand's race I was able to imagine the image for next year, but now I can not do it at all.
I'm still not in a mental status that I can write blogs, but I'd like to say this to you.
Anyway, I really appreciate your support.
I could not deliver sensation to you, I'm really sorry.