View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3924852)   #5
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Update! Mr Amazon has told me that my book will be delivered on Wednesday. I will post a review of my thoughts once I've read it (which may not be until the end of the month).
Just coming to the end of a relaxing week's holiday in Devon. I brought two books with me to read, The Self Preservation Society (The Italian Jobe being my all-time favourite film), and Driven - an elegy to cars, roads and motorsport.
I decided to start reading Driven first and found it easy reading, amusing and quite informative. Being of the same generation as the author (I'm a couple of years younger), a lot of his thoughts, opinions and interests (from Vulcan Bombers to the Radio One Funday at Mallory Park in the 70's) were in-line with mine.
I say 'go out and buy a copy' it'll be £12.99 well spent!