Thread: PAU HISTORIQUE
View Single Post
Old 8 May 2019, 19:22 (Ref:3902688)   #25
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Iain, this kind of announcement has been done several times about Pau circuit en ville. Often its about politics, environment, greens, and stuff. Matter of fact, it brings a lot of money to this area. By experience I can tell you how much complicated it is to hold a meeting there. You need to rent a lot of people to check spectators, several entries, several competitors areas…
There seem to be a more serious threaten on another french track, the nice Ledenon located near Nîmes. The once to be used anti clockwise in France. Really a nice place to have fun.
PS I say Pau circuit en ville because there's another track named Pau-Arnos located few miles away from Pau town.