View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2012, 17:14 (Ref:3138580)   #2543
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
Oh god, me too. Benetton Team shirt (circa '95) that was a prized garment of mine. I wore it alot...........
Ah yes, the mid-90's F1 gear really was a special brand of yuck. I think not just in terms of livery, but also cut and fit.

So a Rothmans Williams liveried item of clothing even manages to look utterly disgusting. Gigantic shirts that look like tents and spoil all hope of looking reasonable.

Back home I think I have a 1997 Jordan t-shirt. It is bright green.

Actually, I will be fair. Some stuff is alright. BMW-Williams stuff was really understated and smart for example. There is a guy at work who has an Arrows bag, plain black with the team logo (circa '98 I presume), which is also quite nice.

However most stuff is vile and plastered with hideous sponsors. The Red Bull stuff in particular.