Thread: Race Control...
View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2016, 07:10 (Ref:3630445)   #62
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As a person who works on track during incident clean ups I'd like to see a zero tolerance for yellow infringements as many Safety Cars could be avoided if drivers obeyed the yellow rules and let us do our jobs safely.

There is a couple of race cars out there with a size 11 dint in their door as a result of passing me at a speed I consider dangerous to mine or my crews health under Safety Car remembering I'm not just responsible for my own safety but that of my crew members as well when we turn out to an incident.

I'd also like to see all licence renewals require an 8 hour trackside stint at the drivers local circuit as happens to all new licence applicants now just to remind them what it's like for us outside the race car.

As for why they didn't deploy the SC at the end of the race at Symmons they will always try to let a race run it's course if there's a lap or two to go and rely on the drivers obeying the Yellows. If one of the drivers was injured and required help they would've sent out the SC.