Old 16 Feb 2018, 16:05 (Ref:3801835)   #459
iceman-1987
Veteran

Italy
milan
iceman-1987 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fechna View Post
If I had to bet on the 2018 champion today i would put my money on Vernay or Shedden. Audi seems to take the champioship pretty serious and by having a B-team with lesser known drivers they can get a lot of support in the races and some backmarkers to keep the bop police quiet when WRT scores points by the dozen. Imagine Shedden, Vernay and Vervisch score a 1-2-3. When someone complains about their weight, theyll just point at one of the Cometoyou backmarkers to prove that the success was only because of their drivers. If Muller, Michelisz and Björk does the same in a Hyundai and Tarquini places in 9th, theyll have +20kg next weekend. Plus Hyundai has too many drivers to steal points away from each other, because of their very comparable speed. Hondas approach seems to be to “scattered“ and JAS doesnot have a good track record on reliability. Alfa and Peugeot arnt works effords and didnt put the team or driver power needed behind it. If Seat comes with Campos they will play second fiddle the VAG Audi team.
Id always bet on muller tarquini huff. They are the still the bests!! Shedden is good in a championships without any quality at all like btcc.