View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2019, 07:59 (Ref:3897595)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As expected, most people give it to Albon. He certainly did well to drag a modest mid-filed car from the pitlane to 10th, but gaining places down at that end of the field is a lot easier, and he did profit from his team-mate's attack on McLaren. Inevitably we didn't see much of him on the TV so could only monitor his progress via the on-screen graphics.

I thought Leclerc might be deserving as he was once again quicker than his four-time WC team-mate. He made just the right level of protest before doing what the boss told him.

Finally I've taken the obvious path of giving it to the winner. He made a blistering start from the dirty side of the grid to overcome starting "only" second and then just controlled it all. Not dramatic, not exciting, but totally effective.