View Single Post
Old 28 May 2015, 06:42 (Ref:3541986)   #1
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NZTC 2015/2016

Thought a new thread was in order for the upcoming 'new look' v8 touring car series in NZ. I am taking an educated guess that the new series will be called NZ Touring Cars. If this is the case then this name change certainly points to a series that has a vision and will be open to different engines and body shapes sometime in the future.
I am hearing some very positive things with the co-op, mostly that there will be at least 12 STs and 5 TLXs and a gaggle of TLs which could result in a grid approaching 30 cars.
Parity doesn't seem to be a big issue, however there may be minor tweaks to ecu's to settle things somewhat.

Anyway this thread is for any news/gossip/rumours etc for the new series. Bring it on as far as I am concerned!!

Personally, I am looking forward to the beginning of a new series that will hopefully bring fans and sponsors alike back to our tracks from north to south