View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2019, 17:02 (Ref:3918373)   #6
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Thanks for the race intro. LR is such a cool track, a real natural terrain road course and a funky old place (so is Sebring, but different somehow :-) )

Magnus has done their car up in a commeration of the Saturn V, Apollo 11. Good on them, hope they rocket to success.
Indeed. Magnus along with the other Lambo team Paul Miller Racing. Not done that great. GTD has been odd this year. Can make the case that everybody has been struggling except for the #86 Acura. In each race it has been the #86 car and someone else battling for the win. Although the #86 car seems to have a different opponent each time. With Lime Rock that could be the case again. Especially if we go safety car free.

Still I think we can see that when you can weed out the super silvers (mostly) you get more parity. It looks like one sneaky silver "sneaked" into the grid this year. That is Trent Hindman. I bet he knows the jig will be up in the off season. They are looking to dominate the rest of the season. Still the driver parity does seem to work other than the Hindman situation and I hope it will entice more GTD entries in 2020.