View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2018, 14:57 (Ref:3854085)   #36
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i recall that Lauda was very adamant against teams orders (after multi 21 gate i think) and it was essentially a philosophy that continued through the LH vs NR seasons (with some minor hiccups of course).

even last year (Hungary 2017?) VB was asked to move over for LH to try to take it to the Ferrari race leaders but ultimately came up short so gave the place back to VB before the end of the race.

anyways, i wonder how differently the decision would have played out if Lauda had been healthy enough to be in attendance?