View Single Post
Old 29 May 2009, 01:08 (Ref:2471310)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post
Remember you can get 14 minors and still pass, so you can make many little mistakes and still pass - as i did.
so did i, except it was on my artic test the odd thing is that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my driving, i was just absolutely bricking it because hiring a truck for a day and the lgv driving test fee isn't cheap! i couldn't really afford to fail. i think sometimes they decide they're going to fail you and then make as many mountains out of molehills as possible...

advice... make sure everything is second nature before you go into the test. things like mirror checks (boy, do they like those), speed checks, making good progress, and equally not going too fast. the reversing and stops and so on - remember to check your mirrors during the controlled stop, both before, during and after. whenever you pull away from a standing start, check your mirrors. whenever you're a passenger in the car or even on the bus get used to watching the traffic and making your own decisions about junctions, moving around parked cars etc - it's that judgement that is the first to go during tests, either you're too cautious or you're too confident.

and DON'T FORGET BOTH PARTS OF YOUR LICENCE AND YOUR THEORY TEST PASS LETTER!!!

but seriously. good luck. you'll be fine