View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2019, 23:30 (Ref:3893571)   #52
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirenzo View Post
What did you all make of the Turn 19 track limits thing. I found myself cringing slightly every time I saw them going off the road like that.

It's obviously a very challenging off camber corner, so I guess fine margins on the entry translate into quite widely different trajectories on the exit, but I'm not sure a free reign is the right approach?

Other than that I enjoyed the race and I'm very pleased that Indycar is not available in a convenient place in the UK. Colton Herta doesn't look or sound like your architypal young gun but his final stint to seal the victory was super impressive
I kinda liked the no track limit approach. Looked odd, but if they're gonna put pavement there....

Colton has sort of a dour demeanor, a lot like his dad. It's also interesting how happy all the other drivers seemed for him. Love that aspect of the indycar paddock.