Thread: PAU HISTORIQUE
View Single Post
Old 9 May 2019, 07:54 (Ref:3902744)   #30
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
It would also reduce the amount of races that could be held for historic cars over the weekend, I would have thought.
Mike, agreed, again. There's enough history, experience, knowledge and will to have a little Monaco there. As you say two weekends will bring more spectators, even if different ones, more paying competitors meaning more money for hotels, restaurants, gaz stations, bakeries and croissanteries and even more money for the highway tolls.
I already said it, as an organiser the question was not how much money we could make but how to manage not to lose money! We had to deal with numbered seats in the grandstands which didn't help to satisfy the spectators tho…

Delta, dont mention it, my pleasure