Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 16 May 2019, 06:15 (Ref:3904075)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post

Noticeable also that the language used in the High Court for civil matters hasn't changed much since the 80s. Judges and barristers still like to sugar coat everything they say as if they were afraid of hurting anyone's feelings. The judge, in her way, was rather scathing about Storey's solicitors for being, at a minimum, discourteous, whilst Whyte's solicitor and barrister stopped short of saying that Storey had copied the Whyte logo.
[O/T]This got my attention. If you ever have the time have a look at this one: https://www.pinsentmasons.com/Docume...012-07-24.html Try to find the case transcripts they are quite humorous when discussing the complainant [/O/T]

On topic, I think we said before that the whole Rich Energy thing was somewhat suspicious.